zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

MY YEAR OF FULFILLMENT

“Again a message came to me from the Lord; son of man, you have heard that proverb they quote in Israel; Time passes and prophecies come to nothing’. Tell the people this is what the sovereign Lord says; I will put an end to this proverb and you will stop quoting it’.

Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one; the time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled! There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I the sovereign Lord have spoken.

Then this message came to from the Lord: son of man, the people of Israel are saying, he’s talking about the distant future. His visions won’t come true for a long,’ this is what the sovereign Lord says: NO MORE DELAY! I will now do everything I have threatened. I the sovereign Lord have spoken”. (NLT the book of Ezekiel 12:21-28).

I’m seldom surprised at how Christians or organizations easily  kowtow to life challenges. You have to understand that as a Christian you aren’t a culprit. God knows the heart of every man.

That is why in the book of Jeremiah Chapter 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.

They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give hope for the future”. In other words, though problems are bound to occur, yet it does not change the plans of God concerning your life.

Receiving and believing in the new proverb must be an attitude now. Constantly put your trust in God by honoring him for doing all things well.

Remember that, always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful to God in all circumstances for this is God’s will for you belonging to Christ.

Today I receive every prophecy the Lord has spoken about me in the name of Jesus.

GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU 

By Zor Ebenezer

No comments: