zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

CREATING YOUR WORLD

Mr. Zor in post.
The devil rejoices when he sees Christians making mistakes without considering the rights and responsibilities in Christ Jesus.

Creating your world simply means forgetting what has happened and create a new beginning for yourself by focusing on the plans God has for you. Your world refers to the environment or society you find yourself. It could be in school, church, offices, homes, and so forth.

For we were once lost, but God has brought us out of waywardness unto light.  The gospel according to Colossians chapter 1:3 says “The Lord delivers us from darkness and translate us into the kingdom of his son through the redemption of his love blood and forgiveness of our sins”.

HOW DO YOU CREATE YOUR WORLD?
Christians must learn to fully surrender their lives to God. James chapter 4:7 says” Submit yourselves to God, resists the devil and he will flee from you”. Do you want surrender? Then say this” God Almighty, by the authority given to Christ Jesus, I now place my body, soul and spirit and my entire life unto your hands. Teach and put me in your perfect will for my life. From today, I choose to surrender all the days of my life. Direct my life in the way that you will my life to be.

After you have dedicated your life to God, you then need to keep God’s commandments. Keeping God’s commandments means standing, walking and doing things in the wisdom of God.
God gave us a command in the Book of Joshua 1:8 which says” Study this book of instruction continually, meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do”.

Another point to consider as a Christian is to seek for the blood of Jesus. You seeking the power hence blood of Jesus means attacking the enemy wisely and courageously. In book of Revelation 12: 11 says “And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony; and they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die”.

For one recreating his or her world should realize that, God gives you his armour to go into a battle. In other words, God anoints you with his power into battle. The book of psalms 144:1 says “Praise the Lord, which is my rock, he trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle”.

One thing which should be of paramount importance to a Christian is to seek the strength, boldness, courage from the Lord. Therefore as the book of First (1) Samuel 2:9 says” For by strength shall no man prevail”. As a Christian you must develop the quest for strength, boldness and confidence to wage war any time the enemies come your way.

In view of this, you must know that, God will run protection for your future. Christians need to put the whole armour of God daily. Because God is only our refuge, fortress, defense, guard, strength, stronghold and shield. Read the Gospel according to Ephesians chapter 6:10-11.

Again as a Christian, you must know that, God is a man of war, he will go before you to fight your battle. Brethren, depending, relying on God for your burdens, Hardships, battles is the best option that one could ever think of.

The Book of Isaiah Chapter 52: 12 says “You will not leave in a hurry, running for you lives. For the Lord God of Israel will protect you behind”.

Beloved as part of creating your world, you must allow the angels fight your battles for. Angels were created and had been designed, empowered, mandated by God to serve and fight on behalf of mankind. They are ministering spirit sent forth to minister to them who are heirs of salvation. They are also messengers of 

God sent to deliver good news and promises of hope to mankind on earth. In the book of Psalms 91: 11 says” For he will order his angels to protect you whenever you go”.

CONCLUSION
“Oh Lord, today I declare you as my Lord and personal saviour, I know I am sinner, cleanse me with your blood, I surrender my life to you today. Now I know I am saved”.

PRAYER POINTS
1.      Whether my enemies like it or not I have created my world
2.      Holy Ghost fire consumer my spiritual militants in the name of Jesus
3.      Every vow of spiritual attacks against my life shall never stand in the name of Jesus
4.      Every web of spiritual militants working against my life receive fire in the name of Jesus
5.      Spiritual militants, release my money, wife, husband, school, job, breakthroughs now in the name of Jesus
6.      Spiritual militants release all my blessings now by anointing in the name of Jesus
7.      Angels of the Lord, destroy the camp of my spiritual militants mow in the name of Jesus.
8.      All spiritual militants working against my destiny, receive Holy Ghost fire now in the name of Jesus
9.      Every arrow from spiritual militants, working against my life, go back to sender in the name of Jesus.
10.   You my treasure hijacked by spiritual foot-soldiers, come out by force in the name of Jesus.

No comments: