zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Friday, October 16, 2015

You Have Power To Resist The Wicked

 Writer: Ebenezer Zor

Before that, the people of Judah tormented God’s chosen people for a long time. By then, God was raising Jeremiah to deliver his people from the mess.

In life people may like or dislike you. Others will hate and wish you hell all night long. God likes everyone but dislike sin. Sin cannot not stand a second of time when good rules. Beloved anything that had fought against you in the past, now, then and forever; resist them in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.

The verse 19 of the scripture tells us “But today I am giving the strength to resist them! You will be like a fortified city, an iron pillar, and a bronze wall. They will not defeat you for I will be with you to protect you. I, the Lord have spoken’’ Hallelujah!

Today, receive power, strength to resist anything fighting against you in Christ’s name. The moment of resistance is now.

 PRAYER
Dear Lord, I bless your name for this word. I believe every single word that; power and strength have been given to me to resist anything that fights me in the past, now, then and forever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.


Author’s mob/whatsapp/ tango: +233246646694
Follow me on; Twitter@zorebenezer
Skype name live: zorebenezer

No comments: