zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I love you -Ekow

An affable, genial, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, astonishing, amiable, eye-catching Nigerian studying Optometry at Kwame Nkrumah Science and Technology (KNUST).
Your passion to be an optometrist always drives you to help people and making sure they are happy. Mostly, you inspire people and also you are a source of motivation to those who look up to you especially her friends.
You cannot beat her with a coke and malt freak but yet she looks as tinny as what you can imagine.
I didn’t imagine how welcoming Symiee was until I travelled 5hrs from the oil city to visit her in the garden city(Kumasi).
This naija chick was a friend on BBM and graduated from just being a friend to an adorable queen who catch the eyes of every guy. When I told her my BB phone is not functioning so she should find a way for us to communicate, "because losing her is like not breathing for a second". I decided to give her my phone number.
For it is said the great science in the world, heaven and on earth is LOVE, I felt loved by this my Naija girlfriend who finds Ghana to be her second home.

The smile and love you showed on your face in front of your KNUST hostel gave me a different perception about you. That memories still live within my heart because in your room I couldn’t stop imagine the hospitality this naija lady gave me. In fact, “Her beauty was an intense love that does not measure”.
It is often said; There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart but the sweetness of Symiee has caught both eyes and heart that words could not describe.
There’re so many times I tried describing how much I love and like you, So many times I've been waiting for you to see my actions instead of words describing it but I tell you I can’t continue to hid my feelings but to express it greatest Love and friendship that we shear.
Everywhere I go, I'll think of the love and friendship of a great African queen which words cannot describe her beauty and love, but it only my heart that feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand.
                                              
Love
Henri(ekow)
Email: paanyan@gmail.com

No comments: