zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

THE MEMORIES OF 2010

Hello wonderful people out there as we glide towards the end of the year for the Christmas celebrations, it is my fervent prayer that, God should be with you throughout the festive and even make you see the goodness of next year(2011).

For me i would always thank the Lord for his grace and mercies upon my life. 

Although the year 2010 was full of twist and turns but needless to say, i am very delighted with what the Lord has done for me.

I say this in light of the trauma i experienced at the Korlebu- Teaching Hospital, the mother of all hospitals in Ghana.

I was hospitalized from December 6- 10 of this year after a strange illness. In fact i was an inch close to natures call. Lo and behold when i started praying, singing worship songs a miracle happened.

Even to the extent that doctors likewise the officers on duty were all taken aback. One of the nurses said" Young man there is nothing wrong with you. You must be discharged immediately. You are just wasting time here".

Beloved what has the Lord done for you this year?

I challenge you to remember your memories of 2010 be it good or bad, give all veneration to God Almighty because he alone is the soul architect of your life not an ordinary man.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.







No comments: