zorebenezer.blogspot.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

OH FRIENDS SHOULD HE QUIT THIS RELATIONSHIP!

Some weeks ago I had a conversation with a friend who paid me a visit in my house. Greg was his name. In the course of the chat he revealed his problem to me and i quote-

“I am 25 and my girlfriend is 26. I loved her the very first day I set my eyes on her. I clothed and bath her with parcels to the extent that her friends and family appreciated me for such gestures.

Then I proposed to her by sending a lovely poem telling her that, she is the capsules for me to take to cure my ailments. She became rude to me and later rejected my calls. But I refuse to loose. She asked if I know she’s older than me and I admitted that.

I know the age variations. Notwithstanding that, after a couple of months, I accumulated momentum, zeal and told her although she’s older than me I still love her.
Lo and behold, this time around she accepted my offer, but did it partially. On her birthday, I shocked her with a lovely poem and parcel. After that, she confirmed my approval.

Not knowing I discovered that she was dating another guy who is a friend of mine. I confronted her and she told me she wants to break up with him. To add insult to injury, I observed that the guy sleeps in the same single-room with her, eat and bath with her.

To this end, I stopped seeing her and not picking her calls”. Oh friends should he quit the relationship?

My friends out there, in situations like this kind, one should pay attention to his or her head not the heart. To me this is “unfortunate”.

No comments: